Baby and child-specific products is still considered a niche category in Egypt, mainly purchased by the middle- and upper-income strata. While there is an increase in the population of babies every year, the poor economic conditions and rising prices are further hindering category volume growth.
Johnson & Johnson led in baby and child-specific products with a 53% value share in 2014. It is present with an 93% value share in baby- and child-specific hair care, 84% in baby and child-specific skin care, and 74% in baby and child-specific toiletries. The domination is driven by its longstanding presence in the market, acceptable price range and positioning towards babies and wide availability in pharmacies and other key distribution outlets, such as independent grocery stores and supermarkets.
Full Report Details at
It is expected that the value sales of baby- and child-specific products will increase by a CAGR of 1% at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period, a much slower performance compared to the review period. Baby and child-specific products will continue to be very much reliant on middle- to high-income consumers with lower-income groups continuing to purchase, or use, inexpensive alternatives. With the difficult economic situation prevailing, there will continue to be a shift to lower-priced products or the substitution of non-essential products with cheaper alternatives.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby and Child-specific Products industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby and Child-specific Products industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby and Child-specific Products in Egypt market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Baby and Child-specific Products in Egypt?
* What are the major brands in Egypt?
* What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
* What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Baby Safety Products Market 2015-2019
- Global Baby Hygiene Products Market 2015-2019
- Global Baby Bath Products Market 2015-2019
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Romania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in France
"Baby and Child-Specific Products in Egypt" Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001