Global Markets Direct's, 'Bayer AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2016', provides an overview of the Bayer AG's pharmaceutical research and development focus.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by Bayer AG, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Full Report Details at
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
* The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of Bayer AG
* The report provides overview of Bayer AG including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
* The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
* The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
* The report assesses Bayer AG's pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
* The report features Bayer AG's out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Reasons to Get this Report
* Evaluate Bayer AG's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
* Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bayer AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2015
- Evotec AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2016
- Indolent Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
- Endometriosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
- Delenex Therapeutics AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2016
"Bayer AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2016" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001