Contrast media are a group of pharmaceuticals that aid in the enhanced delineation of tissues to better direct the diagnosis of disease. These drugs are separated into three major areas of diagnostic imaging: computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (echocardiographic contrast media). The report analyzes the contrast media market at the category (CT, MRI, and ultrasound) and subcategory (ionic, non-ionic, and barium) levels, highlighting trends and issues affecting the utilization, volume, and value of contrast media at a country level. Key topics discussed include: the declining utilization of barium contrast agents due to the emergence of endoscopy and CT colonography as favorable alternatives for gastrointestinal imaging, and the effects that recent safety concerns surrounding paramagnetic contrast media may have on the MRI contrast media market.
Full Report Details at
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
* Investigation of current and future market competition in the contrast media market.
* Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
* Pipeline Assessment Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
* Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the contrast media market.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AGFA Healthcare (Agfa-Gevaert), AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Bracco, GE Healthcare, Guerbet/Mallinckrodt, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Sanochemia
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market - Global Forecasts to 2020
- MediPoint: Contrast Media - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
"Contrast Media - Current and Future Players" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001